Thursday, June 2, 2011

Addedum to Day One

Ok, I was trying to be all business in my first Las Vegas entry but I have to take a moment to thank two awesome ladies... Jessica and Maria! They both continue to amazing me; Jessica and her organization, fantastic spirit and her ability to make my life sooooooooooooo much easier! Not sure what I am going to do without her while she is off galavanting in Europe but I know for sure she will be missed!! As the scatter brained designer it is a dream to have someone keep everyone in order and I am grateful!

And Woman! Maria Woman! Now, I have always admired her; her business mind, her energy and her drive, but to see her focusing on "my business" is inspiring and exciting!! Her curiosity and approach to the jewelry world is refreshing and she picks up on stuff I would never have even noticed!! I love it and am honored and thrilled that she is here and I am hoping to need her working with me now and in the years to come!!!

Ok, thank you. Just needed to share that!

No comments:

Post a Comment