Thursday, June 2, 2011

Las Vegas Couture show at the Wynn- Day One

pamelahuizengaedit
Las Vegas, Day One

Yesterday was move in day at the Couture Show. Everyone had their boxes and crates and were busy readying the insides of their showcases. Although we are new at this, I felt that things went really well. We brought some cork squares to cut to shape and covered the bottom of our 6’ showcase. We felt pretty prepared. Our booth neighbors are really nice and sooo talented!! We are right next to Melissa Joy Manning, I love her work!

After set up and a quick meeting with my awesome diamond guy I was off to meet my family for dinner! A needed break that got me ready for a business dinner meeting later on. The kids were having fun exploring the hotel and I was grateful to my husband, Eliza and Cynthia for keeping them all entertained!

After a quick bite of amazing pasta from Mario Batali’s restaurant “Otto” it was off to a wonderful dinner meeting with the ladies from Veranda Magazine. Great conversation and delicious food.

Back to the Hotel and I was off to bed!!

Today is our first official day and we start setting up the jewelry at 7:30am. Very excited, a bit nervous and looking forward to every minute!!

Stay tuned for next edition …

No comments:

Post a Comment